RAAD INTERNATIONAL BV
RAAD INTERNATIONAL BV, having its corporate seat at Pesetastraat 60, 2991XT Barendrecht, The Netherlands, (hereinafter, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, “RAAD INTERNATIONAL”), understands and respect the importance of your privacy. The purpose of this privacy statement is to inform you of the ways in which RAAD INTERNATIONAL is processing your personal data. By ‘personal data’ we mean any personally identifiable information.
Scope This privacy statement applies to all personal data of visitors of raadinternational.nl (the “Website”) and also to our processing of personal data within the scope of our business activities.
Our Use of Your Personal Data
We would like to know you better so we can serve you better. When you interact with us, we may ask you to supply us with personal data. We will only process your personal data in ways that are compatible with the purposes described in this privacy statement. We will retain your personal data for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed unless otherwise required by law.
Personal Data and Processing
RAAD INTERNATIONAL processes your personal data for communicating with us. When you communicate with us, you may provide personal data about yourself. This enables us to process your requests and to answer your questions. Your communication with us may be retained in our systems.
If in future you choose to enter, apply to or make use of chat rooms, forums, message boards and/or newsgroups that may be available on our website, please remember that you may be providing personal data. Any personal data you provide in these areas is also available to other users. Please exercise caution before deciding to disclose such data.
We keep records of the activity that takes place on our website. These records may include personal data. RAAD INTERNATIONAL uses these log files to service the website and to prevent abuse. If we detect an attack on our website, we may use log file data to try to determine the source of the attack. We may also share or report to law enforcement data about malicious attacks.
The website offers you the possibility to subscribe to newsletters and e-mail notifications on our product range and other relevant issues. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive communications from us, please inform us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may share your personal data with any group member and with any affiliate and/or subsidiary. Please be aware that these companies may communicate with you about our products or special offers you may find
Website and cookies
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by the web server during your visit to this Website. Cookies cannot harm your computer or files. They allow the Website to store information and are used to improve the user experience, for example, to store preferences. You can find more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set in your browser and how to manage them, on www.allaboutcookies.org.
Website and Google
This website uses Google Analytics, a service that helps us analyze how users use the website. Google may share this information with third parties when Google is legally forced to do so or when these third parties process this information in commission for Google. We have no influence on this. The information collected by Google is as anonymous as possible. Your IP address is not expressly provided. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google adheres to the Safe Harbor principles. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
RAAD INTERNATIONAL will not share your personal data with other third parties than carefully selected third parties that we may engage to perform services on our behalf, provided those parties agree to keep your personal data confidential and to process your personal data only on our behalf. We may also release your information when we are obliged to do so or when we in any way believe such release is appropriate to comply with the law. Please be aware that your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union. When your personal data is transferred to countries that do not ensure an adequate level of protection RAAD INTERNATIONAL will ask for your prior consent.
We recognize our responsibility to protect the data you entrust to us. RAAD INTERNATIONAL uses a variety of secure techniques and organizational measures to protect your data. Our employees are required to respect your privacy at all times. When we engage third parties to perform services on our behalf, we protect the confidentiality of your personal data through contractual arrangements.
Once you have provided personal data to RAAD INTERNATIONAL, you have a right to reasonable access, so that you can verify, update and/or modify your personal data. You may also request us to delete your personal data. You can send your personal data access request to email@example.com. We encourage you to keep your personal data up-to-date.
Links to other websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites. When you use these links to connect to another website, this privacy statement is no longer applicable. Please note that the website you enter, after having made use of such a link, may apply its own privacy statements. RAAD INTERNATIONAL is not responsible for the processing of your personal data on other websites than our own website.
Various legal aspects
We are required by law to inform you of the following legal issues.
- The purposes of processing your data: This privacy statement has shown that we use certain personal data in order to be able to communicate with you and to carry out our business in a normal and effective manner. We also process personal data in order to comply with legal obligations, such as tax and accounting obligations.
- The grounds for the processing: Personal data is processed on the basis of various grounds, especially:
- Your consent;
- Contractual necessity;
- Legal obligations;
- Legitimate interest. Legitimate interests may include cases in which there is a relevant and appropriate relationship between us, for example, if you are one of our clients or are in our employ and processing of data which is strictly necessary for the purposes of preventing fraud. According to GDPR Recital 47, the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes may be regarded as carried out for a legitimate interest.
- Recipients of personal data: Your data may be shared with third parties we need to engage in order to conduct our business in a normal and effective manner. Categories of such third parties are service providers (e.g. accountants, lawyers, insurers) and government institutions (e.g. tax authorities). How long do we store personal data? We store data as long as this is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed, under observance of statutory provisions in this regard.
- Your rights: As described above you have the right to inspect the personal data we process, to ask us to correct or limit or remove such data and to withdraw any permission you may have given. We will reply to such requests within 4 weeks of the request. We will also provide you with your personal data in a fashion that enables you to transfer this data to other parties. You are also entitled to file complains with us or with the Dutch “Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens”.
You may contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or the address listed below:
John van Wijk
RAAD INTERNATIONAL BV
If you have any problem with our use of your personal data, please let us know and we will make all reasonable efforts to solve it.
Changes to this statement
We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we make changes, we will post the updated version on this Website and update the statement’s revision date. This version is dated November 2018. We encourage you to regularly check this Website and the Privacy statement for updates. All rights are reserved.